Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Are you there?

Hello everybody,
This is Chef Blackheart with his first chat with you, the reader. I hope that you have and will enjoy reading our posts about parenthood and various baking ventures, but I just have one request. I know, you're probably thinking "I just happened upon this by mistake and now they want something from me?" Well, yes. If you like what you read, find it humorous, adorable, or just want to tell us how much we suck (or helped with a recipe preferably) then we would love to hear from you with comments. At least let us know that it's not just cookie-enabled, spam-vertising websites that like to hear about our adventures in canning or making homemade, somewhat healthy snacks for our girls that don't contain high fructose corn-syrup, dyes, preservatives, or partially hydrogenated oils that can potentially cause developmental issues and/or childhood obesity.
            Anyway, I justed wanted to introduce myself. I hope you enjoy every minute of our action-packed blog and I welcome you to leave comments or suggestions.
Thanks.
Chef Blackheart

No comments:

Post a Comment