Thursday, September 13, 2012

My lack of blog skills

 
When I started a blog, I thought to myself, who will actually read this? I will spend all this time and no on will read it. But people did read it. I was shocked. I was amazed. I was inspired. Then life changed and the extra thrity-ish minutes to write the blog one to every three days dissappeared in to getting the girls ready for school and to start daycare, to getting my husband healthy, and finally to find the energy to to still maintain my fifty an hour a week job that was demanding as ever. No blogs entries for almost three months. I have been cooking and making healthy meals, (most that my children won't eat simply because it's too fancy.) Also my camera no longer automatically updates my photos which would require for me to manually upload them. That may never happen. If I can't figure out how to fix that problem, I will just go ahead and shut this blog down. I think it all started when I downloaded instagram (although I have never used it.) The picture above is the last one it uploaded, in July.

Oh my I finally figured it out!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment