Thursday, May 31, 2012

Ahhh Pizza!!!!

Chef Blackheart is starting to feel better and made homemade Pizza from scratch today. I must say this is my most missed recipe. Ahh. How lovely it tasted. He made the sauce from fresh cherry tomatoes from the garden. :) And homemade Pizza dough. Maybe we'll make bread this weekend. Things will get normal around here again. It might just take awhile.

By the way we went to Micky D's the other day, and I seriously couldn't eat it. How do you mess up french fries. I told Rose that we're not going back to Micky D's and she said "Nooooooooooooooooo," but I like it. Sounds like we have a junkfood eater on our hands, right? She couldn't eat it either. And she had been playing in the park for over two hours. She was HUNGRY! Note to McDonald's advertisers, you should be paid well because you have an almost three year old that has limited television exposure hooked on wanting food that she doesn't even like. Hmmmm.

By the way I am looking for some good recipes to take to the park on week nights. I generally have about 30 minutes or less to make the picnic dinner before I have to leave. Any ideas besides salad everyday?

If I find anything worthy, I'll post it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment